Information is made available on this website by Scotia Capital Inc. upon the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing and using this website, the user accepts each of these terms and conditions. If a user has any questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions or the content of any document on this website, the user should contact Investor Relations, at email@example.com.
(1) The Scotiabank trademark, together with "Global Banking and Markets", is a marketing name for the global corporate and investment banking and capital markets businesses of The Bank of Nova Scotia and certain of its affiliates in the countries where they operate, including Scotia Capital Inc. Used under license.
(2) The documents and information available on this website are provided by Scotia Capital Inc. as a service to interested parties. These materials are not the official copies of Scotia Capital Inc.'s disclosure under applicable securities laws. Users should understand that errors may occur in the Internet software or in the transmission process producing inaccurate or incomplete copies of various documents when downloaded and displayed on a user's computer. Documents and information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
(3) DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. Scotia Capital Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy, timeliness, sequence or completeness of any information or document on this website. Documents and information may be changed, removed, or updated without notice.
(4) Scotia Capital Inc. makes no representations about any other website which the user may access through a link provided on this website. When such other website is accessed, it is independent from Scotia Capital Inc. and Scotia Capital Inc. has no control over the content on any such other website. In addition, a link to any such other website does not mean that Scotia Capital Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website.
(5) It is strongly recommended that all users of the Internet install appropriate software and related technology to protect the integrity of the data stored in their computers. While Scotia Capital Inc. has no reason to expect that any problems should be encountered by any user accessing this website, every user is solely responsible for taking adequate precautions to ensure that its use of this (or any other) website does not transmit any viruses, worms, trojan horses or other software of a destructive nature to their computers. In no event will Scotia Capital Inc. be responsible or liable to any user or any other party or for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages resulting in any way from the use of this (or any other) website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of computer programs or other data on the users computer system or otherwise, even if Scotia Capital Inc. is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
(6) Users should understand that not all of Scotia Capital Inc.'s legal disclosure documents are made available on this website and that the materials presented here may be disseminated through other distribution channels and media prior to being posted on this website. In addition, events which have occurred subsequent to the preparation of the materials displayed on this website may have caused such materials to become out-of-date, inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise misleading and Scotia Capital Inc. assumes no obligation to update any such material.
(7) The information and documents available on this website are not intended to provide specific legal, accounting, financial or tax advice to any person and should not be relied upon in that regard. Many factors unknown to us may affect the applicabilty of any statement or comment that we make on our website to the user's particular circumstances. When using any information provided on this website for any financial or investment purpose, Scotia Capital Inc. advises the user to consult a qualified professional to verify its accuracy and application.
(8) The display of trade-marks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to any user unless otherwise specifically noted. Users shall not remove any marks, notices or legends pertaining to the origin, identity or ownership of any document, trade-mark or copyright.
(9) Scotia Capital Inc. grants users a limited license to display on a computer, print, download and use the text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to them on our website, for informational or educational purposes only, provided that users: (a) do not modify any such content; and (b) include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license. No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, users may not: (x) resell any such content; (y) include such content in or with any product or service that they create or distribute; or (z) copy such content onto their own or any other persons website. Notwithstanding the above, nothing contained in this license shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of Scotia Capital Inc. or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on our website.
(10) Copyright 2011 Scotia Capital Inc. All rights reserved. Scotia Capital Inc. either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, JAVA or other coding, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to the user on our website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website.